- Admire our majestic trees, but do not climb them.
- Leave the flowers, leaves, seeds, pinecones, acorns and other natural materials for the birds and animals that need them.
- For your safety and the protection of our ecosystems, stay on designated paths and trails in woodlands or meadows.
- Help us protect our beautiful plants from hungry deer. When passing through the gates of deer fence, please be sure that they shut properly.
- Enjoy a picnic at our picnic tables or on a blanket. Please do not bring any alcohol and remove all trash and debris.
- Pets, other than service animals, are not permitted at the Arboretum.
- Bicycles and other active recreational equipment are also prohibited.
- Protect our natural areas and dispose of smoking materials properly after they are thoroughly extinguished.
Please be aware that a visit to the Arboretum is an outdoor experience with accompanying risks, including, but not limited to, conditions such as uneven terrain, insects, slippery areas, and open water. Please exercise appropriate caution.