Service Organizations and Corporate Volunteers
Tyler Arboretum welcomes groups of all sizes to actively participate in the care of our grounds and the enrichment of our visitors. Our goal is to match tasks with your community mission and this may include trail maintenance, planting, invasive removals and special events staffing. Projects and experiences are seasonally based and we are more than happy to plan with you. Email Julia Lo Ehrhardt, Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com to begin planning for your next corporate experience. Please contact us at least one month ahead.
Some example of corporate experiences:
- Trail Maintenance (all year) by clearing pathways and removing invasive plants such as burning bush and bittersweet.
- Planting trees and shrubs (usually May and October)
- Garden area start-ups (April): weeding, edging, digging and mulching
- Garden area take downs (October/November): cutting down perennials, removing debris and decorations, washing up ornaments to place in storage.
- Pumpkin Days (October weekend)