Service Organizations and Corporate Volunteers
Tyler Arboretum welcomes groups of all sizes to actively participate in the care of our
grounds and the enrichment of our visitors.
Our goal is to match tasks with your community mission and this may include trail maintenance, planting, invasive removals, and special events staffing.
Projects and experiences are seasonally-based, and we are more than happy to plan with
you. To begin planning for your next corporate experience, please e-mail Julia Lo Ehrhardt, Community Outreach Manager email@example.com at least one month ahead.
Some example of corporate experiences:
- Trail Maintenance (all year) by clearing pathways and removing invasive plants such as burning bush and bittersweet.
- Planting trees and shrubs (usually May and October)
- Garden area start-ups (April): weeding, edging, digging and mulching
- Garden area take downs (October/November): cutting down perennials, removing debris and decorations, washing up ornaments to place in storage.
- Pumpkin Days (October weekend)