Your Tyler. Your Turn.
How will you give back to gardens and nature?
Give to Tyler’s Annual Fund by July 15th and help care for Tyler’s historic trees, gardens,
trails, and tree houses this summer!
For more information, please contact:
Mary Beth Jackson
610-566-9134, ext. 206
This year, your gift supports:
- Totally Terrific Treehouses – offering children the chance to explore and play.
- Horticulture collections – the beauty of our unique collections, magnolias to hollies, inspires all year long.
- Learning opportunities – for children of all ages to learn about native woodlands, wetlands and meadows.
- Preservation – of our 650 acres of green space, trees and plants and historic Quaker family homestead.
- Expanded exhibits and guest services – for visitors and members.
Ways to Give
- Secure Site Online
- Set up automatic monthly or quarterly payments - Join the Evergreen Society.
- Download a printable donation form (PDF) and mail it in.
- Employer Gift Match – contact your personnel office to see if your company will match your gift.
- To give through the United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania, please use Tyler’s Donor Choice Option Plan number, 7630.
Gifts of Stock
To give appreciated securities, please call or e-mail Mary Beth Jackson,
Director of Development, at 610-566-9134, ext. 206, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.