- Visit the Arboretum to see what we have to offer. Call to request a free Teacher’s Pass.
- Late September through mid-November and mid-April through June are our busiest seasons, so call early to reserve your space.
- The Arboretum is a great place to visit any time of the year and winter programs provide great outdoor experiences. New! A discount of $1 per student is available for any field trip program taking place in December, January, or February.
- If schools are closed or roads are unsafe, winter programs can be rescheduled without penalty.
- Get the most for your bus fare! Schedule two trips the same day and enjoy a brown bag-lunch at Tyler.
- Our maximum program numbers and grade levels are suggestions. For changes, please call
Liz Hornbach, Youth Programs Manager, at 610-566-9134, ext. 302.
- Trips are held outside, rain or shine. Be prepared for active outdoor learning, and have students and adults dress appropriately. Walking shoes for uneven terrain are advised. If severe weather interferes with the success of the program, we have indoor classroom space and may make modifications.