- Call 610-566-9134, ext 215 or email Jlandau@tylerarboretum.org to learn more about our programs or to register for a field trip or outreach program.
- The minimum group size is 10 students and the maximum group size is 60 students unless otherwise stated.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone is required per five students. There is a maximum of two chaperones per 15 students for grades 4 and 5. For quality programming we discourage including younger siblings.
- Programs begin at 10 am, 12:30, or 1:00 pm unless special arrangements are made.
- Please notify us of students with special needs when you register.
- Confirmation will be sent by email.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required within two weeks of registration.
- Full payment, less the 50% deposit, is required on the day of your visit.
- Teachers and chaperones within the maximum chaperone to student ratio are free. Additional chaperones are $9 each.
- Field Trips:
- Pre-School and Kindergarten Programs: $5 per student, or special rate of $12 per student for three different trips.
- Standard Grades 1-5 Programs: $6 per student, or special rate of $15 per student for three different trips.
- Grade 4 & 5 Intensive Programs: $8 per student.
- Outreach Programs:
- Pre-School and Kindergarten: $70 for the first session, $50 for each additional session.
- Grades 1–5: $100 for the first session, $75 for each additional session.