Call Joanne Landau at 610-566-9134, ext 303
or email Jlandau@tylerarboretum.org to learn more about our programs or to register for a field trip.
- Contact Liz Hornbach at 610-566-9134, ext 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an outreach program.
- The minimum group size is 10 (ten) students; the maximum group size is 80 (eighty) students unless otherwise stated.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone is required per five students. There is a maximum of two chaperones per 15 students for grades 4 and 5. For quality programming we discourage including younger siblings (special arrangements can be made for homeschooling groups).
- Programs begin at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. or 1 p.m., unless special arrangements are made.
- Please notify us of students with special needs when you register.
- Confirmation will be sent by email.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required within two weeks of registration.
- Full payment, less the 50% deposit, is required on the day of your visit
- Pre-School and Kindergarten Programs: $6 per student, or special rate of $15 per student for three different trips.
- Standard Grades 1-5 Programs: $7 per student.
- Grade 4 & 5 Intensive Programs: $9 per student.
- Teachers and chaperones within the maximum chaperone to student ratio are free. Additional chaperones are $5 each for PreK & K, and $9 each for grades 1-5.
- Pre-School and Kindergarten: $100 for the first session, $70 for each additional session.
- Grades 1–5: $150 for the first session, $100 for each additional session.