Pre-School & Kindergarten Field Trips
You’ll find full details of our Pre-School and Kindergarten Field Trips in our fabulous new brochure, which you can view here.
Join us for a nature adventure! Engage and inspire curious minds with hands-on exploration at Tyler Arboretum. Connect with nature through standards-based programs. Learn about plants, wildlife, and ecology through guided studies in 650 acres of woodland, meadow, and aquatic habitats. Tyler Arboretum offers everything you need to turn your students into champions of the natural world. Learning happens rain or shine with classroom space in our historic barn.
- Pre-School and Kindergarten Programs: $6 per student, or special rate of $15 per student for three different trips.
- Standard Grades 1-5 Programs: $7 per student.
- Grade 4 & 5 Intensive Programs: $9 per student.
- Teachers and chaperones within the maximum chaperone to student ratio are free. Additional chaperones are $5 each for PreK & K, and $9 each for grades 1-5.
- Pre-School and Kindergarten: $100 for the first session, $70 for each additional session.
- Grades 1–5: $150 for the first session, $100 for each additional session.
- For Field Trips: Contact Joanne Landau at (610) 566-9134, ext. 303 or Jlandau@tylerarboretum.org
- For Outreach Programs: Contact Josie Bonham at (610) 566-9134 ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The minimum group size is 10 (ten) students; the maximum group size is 80 (eighty) students unless otherwise stated.
- A minimum of one adult chaperone is required per five students. There is a maximum of two chaperones per 15 students for grades 4 and 5. For quality programming we discourage including younger siblings (special arrangements can be made for homeschooling groups).
- Programs begin at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. or 1 p.m., unless special arrangements are made.
- Please notify us of students with special needs when you register.
- Confirmation will be sent by email.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required within two weeks of registration.
- Full payment, less the 50% deposit, is required on the day of your visit