Get in touch with the natural world through a wide range of programs. Tyler offers adult programs that include diverse classes, workshops and trips exploring plants, gardening and horticulture, botanical arts, natural studies, and health and wellness. Many of our walks, rambles, and guided tours are free with admission. Click the link below to view our event calendar.
Click the buttons below to view the Winter 2015 Programs catalog and the Spring 2015 Programs catalog.
Pre-registration is required for all programs unless otherwise indicated.
Payment may be made via check or charge; VISA , MasterCard or Discover are welcome.
Ways to register:
- Call Joanne Landau, Registrar at 610-566-9134 ext. 215 (Mon – Fri, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Print and mail/fax or email the registration form
- In person at Tyler’s Visitor Center
Full payment must accompany each registration. Places cannot be held without full payment.
Classes are filled on a first come-first serve basis. Please call for availability prior to registration.
- A $3 administrative fee will be charged for each program cancellation that you initiate
- A full refund, less the administrative fee, will be given with a minimum notice of two weeks
- A 50% refund will be given with a minimum notice of one week
- NO REFUNDS will be given with less than one week’s notice
A full refund will be given if the Arboretum must cancel or reschedule a program due to inadequate enrollment, instructor illness, or inclement weather. We will make every reasonable attempt to notify you if a program is canceled.